Come and join us for a special hands on workshop with frog pond expert Sean Morrow.
Frog Pond Workshop
Out of stock
Out of stock
‘Build a Frog Pond’ Workshop
Come and join us for a special hands on workshop with frog pond expert Sean Morrow on Saturday 16 November at Cooroy Community Permaculture Gardens. Work side by side with Sean as he demonstrates his techniques for building a natural wildlife habitat in our community gardens.
Sean Morrow established One Earth Landscaping twenty years ago and relocated to the Sunshine Coast in 2002. He draws his inspiration from nature, preferring to use natural materials within the landscape. His passions include native bird and frog attracting gardens, water features, timber and stone construction, and organics, permaculture, and bio-dynamics. In May this year Sean generously opened his 6.5 acre Pomona property as part of our Open Garden program.
Date: Saturday 16 November, 2019
Time: 7.15 am registration for a 7.30 am start
(estimated finish at 11.30 am)
Venue: Cooroy Community Permaculture Gardens
26 Emerald Street, Cooroy 4563
Cost: $40 per person *
Bring hat, gardening gloves, sunblock, water and sturdy boots or shoes. Refreshments will be provided during and after the workshop. If heavy rain is forecast for that day, we will aim to offer an alternative date or a full refund.
This workshop is open to members and supporters, but is not suitable for children.
* Permaculture Noosa endeavours to make all our courses as affordable as possible and accessible to everyone. In this case there are a considerable number of materials required to build the pond, and while we hope for some donations, it is still expected that the cost of the course will not cover all expenses. If you are able to donate any of the following items, we would be very appreciative. Please contact [email protected] in advance.
- Carpet underlay to cover area 6 m x 6 m
- Dark bush rock medium to large (approx 3 cubic metres)
- River stone 10 – 20 mm (approx .5 cubic metre)
- 10 large feature rocks
- Aluminium planks to roll stone in to place