Potential Open Garden cancellation due to heavy rains from tropical cyclone Owen.
Final decision and update will be this Friday afternoon.
Hi Lovelies
Due to the potential of VERY WET weather (45-70mm predicted at this point) for this Sunday 16th December, I feel it may not be wise to encourage you all to drive over to Amanda and Jason’s on Sunday. That said, we all know the weather at this time of the year can change very rapidly.
So, Amanda and I have decided to check the weather forecast again on Friday afternoon and then  I’ll email you all to let you know whether we’re going to proceed (this Sunday 3pm) with this fabulous Open Garden.
Fingers and toes crossed – for loads of fabulous rain prior, and then a bright clear day on Sunday. I’ll keep you posted!!
Until then, stay safe and happy
(Dee Humphreys – Open Gardens Coordinator  0497 754 486)
Remember Open Garden Update this Friday!